Hilco Corporate Finance, LLC
Our Principal Mission: Value Creation
We understand that there are thousands of companies in North America providing traditional investment banking services so we've carefully built our organization to go beyond what we believe are the traditional services offered in the marketplace in attempt to exceed customer expectations.
Hilco Corporate Finance will identify, evaluate, select and pursue the best options for each unique situation. Our team of experts will formulate value projections, identify counter parties, prepare marketing materials, and assist with the myriad of issues and decisions you may face within your unique situation. Our team of professionals will provide proven leadership and a global reach with a track record of success for middle market companies.
Hilco Corporate Finance LLC strives to go beyond the traditional investment banking services in attempt to create incremental value in the transaction process for Middle Market Companies. By taking advantage of our extensive platform of services, resident knowledge and global reach we will deliver the following:
- Identification of the intrinsic value of the business asset.
- A clear approach to maximize and monetize the value of the asset.
For 30 years Hilco Global has focused on Middle Market customers. We understand the marketplace well and our corporate finance organization is extremely focused and targeted on the following types of transactions:
- Transactions from $20 million to $250 million
- We will consider transactions outside of this range
- Small and middle-market companies headquartered in North America
- Larger companies wishing to acquire, merge or divest divisions.
- We are industry agnostic. We have significant experience in retail, consumer products, manufacturing, healthcare, business and professional services, financial services, automotive, energy, technology, among others.
Check the background of this Firm and/or investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
†Securities are offered through Hilco Corporate Finance LLC, a registered broker/dealer with the Securities and Exchange Commission and a member of FINRA and SIPC.